Every child is welcome! This welcome also extends to those not attending WHSS. However we do anticipate demand for certain days may exceed capacity.
Enrolments are accepted subject to Priority of Access as per the Parent Handbook, clause 1.10, and there after treated on a "first in - first served" basis. An Enrolment is not considered "in" until all sections are fully completed and details are loaded into our system. Incomplete applications will not be actioned and will be returned for completion.
Five Steps to enrol:
1. Online Enrolment Form (opens in new window)
2. Enrolment Checklist (PDF to print and complete)
3. EziDebit Payment Form (PDF to print and complete)
4. WOSHC Family Information Handbook (PDF to read - forms part of the agreement to provide services)
5. Orientation - held onsite
Please book a time for your orientation and bring your completed forms with you. Alternatively you may email completed forms in advance of your orientation to manager AT wosh.com.au (replace AT with a dot).
Please note orientations must be completed prior to your child attending.
Download summer 2018/19 vacation enrolment pack HERE